Padded Underwear Store Padded Underwear Store
Questions and Answers
Answers to your Frequently Asked Questions
Help Center > Q&A by Category> Article: How do I get a Return Authorization

How do I get a Return Authorization

Article ID: 43479 Email Print
Do I need a Return Authorization or RMA to return my purchase?


Bubbles' customers may return merchandise without first receiving a Retrun Authorization number. Customers may simply use the directions on the invoice enclosed in their shipment to return items for refund or exchange.

A convenient Return Label can be printed by clicking here: Return Label

Please note that customer is responsible for postage fees.

Detailed directions for returning or exchanging your purchase can be found on our website on the "Returns and Exchanges" page.

related articles

Article Details
Views: 2756 Created on: Apr 04, 2014
Date updated: Jun 06, 2014

Poor Outstanding